GET OUT OF PROTECT MODE & INTO CONNECT MODE
When: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Where: Buttonwood, A Place To Heal, 517 E. Lancaster Avenue, Downingtown, PA
Time: 9:30-11:00 a.m.
Cost: $85, Space Limited to 8
Juliette Gamble’s TRE Workshop will teach you how to recognize, respond and respect stress symptoms in the body. You’ll learn a simple method that works to return your body back to a state of balance. You’ll experience a range of tools from breath work, guided imagery/visualization, progressive relaxation, essential oils, and sound to redirect and regulate your nervous system and build resilience.
In this workshop, you will:
- Develop an awareness from personal experience of how to handle personal stress and relaxation physiology.
- Develop specific techniques that work just for you to regulate persistent, inappropriate, and/or distressing stress symptoms.
- Be able to create a regular practice that builds internal resources as well as external resilience over time.
WHAT IS TRE®
Tension & Trauma Release Exercises is a revolutionary body-based (somatic) technique that shakes off deep muscular patterns of stress, chronic tension, and trauma to calm the nervous system & return your body back to balance even in the face of great stress.
WHO CAN DO TRE®
These seven simple exercises work for all body types and are easily adaptable for any fitness level or mobility challenge.
HOW IS TRE® DIFFERENT FROM PSYCHOTHERAPY
TRE® lets the body do all the work for you so there’s no need to talk about or retell your story if you don’t want. Bypassing the thinking mind, or ego, allows you to let go of what you’ve been holding.
CAN I DO TRE® IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER METHODS
TRE® can be used as a stand alone method or as a complementary healing modality in conjunction with yoga, meditation, or talk therapy
- Less Worry & Anxiety
- Reduces Symptoms of PTSD
- More Energy & Endurance
- Improved Relationships
- Less School/Workplace Stress
- Better Sleep
- Greater Emotional Resiliency
- Improved Sense of Safety/Trust
- Clear Emotional Blockages
- Relief from Chronic Medical Illness
- Less Anxiety around serious illness
- Improved Focus/Concentration
- Healing of Old Injuries
- Improved Confidence
- Less Relationship Conflict
- Improved Digestion
- Reduced Muscle & Back Pain
- Increased Flexibility